Monday, February 17, 2014

Living Proof Review: Restore line & Perfect Hair Day 5-in-1 Cream

Let me indulge you in this new hair secret Living Proof has to offer. This new brand has emerged from a lab, and was created by scientists who have discovered new molecules to actually benefit the hair. 
One discovery (or molecule called OFPMA) is to actually shield and protect the hair from damage and restore its cuticle surface. Another (PBAE) is to thicken each hair strand, resulting in fuller healthier looking hair. GENIUS! Mind blown. 
Now on to the review:
 So far I have tried the Restore shampoo and conditioner, as well as the Perfect Hair day 5-in-1 styling cream. This Restore shampoo is for dry damaged hair and has that awesome science behind it. Now I haven't seen any crazy results yet, but for being sulfate free it suds up really nicely which I love. My hair seems to be a lot smoother and not as dry. You don't even need to use a lot of product, I'm used to shampooing twice with sulfate free shampoos, but there is no need to with this one. It's also safe for color and chemically treated hair, which is a plus. As far as the conditioner goes, I enjoyed it as well. Both retailing at $28. 



The Perfect Hair Day 5-in-1styling cream includes five different benefits for your hair. It smoothes, ads volume, conditions, strengthens, and polishes. I think this is a good after shower type product. When my hair is damp I use this before I blow-dry. Definitely helps with smoothing and detangles nicely. My preferred way to use this product is when I blow dry with a round brush. I see better results that way, leaves the hair with awesome volume and shine. Retails at $26.

I would check out this brand, they have more shampoos and styling products that cater to all types of hair. And given that Living Proof has scientific knowledge behind it all is very impressive. You can find this brand at Ulta or Sephora. 

Wishing you some happy hair days
-Jessica